- Horizontal spray drying
- Horizontal spray dryer
- Horizontal spray drying equipment
- Centrifugal spray drying series
- Pressure spray drying series
- Atomization product series
- Hot air stove series
- Dust collector series
- Mixer series
- Analysis of reasons and methods for low purity of impurities in horizontal spray dryers
- Degree of automation of centrifugal spray dryer and air distribution device
- Horizontal spray dryer has rapid development and wide application
- Rotating parts and cleaning requirements of centrifugal spray dryer
- Mechanism of pressure spray drying method
Horizontal spray drying tower
The horizontal spray drying tower is converted into hot air by heating and enters the hot air distributor on the top of the drying chamber, and then enters the drying chamber uniformly and rotates spirally. At the same time, the material liquid is sent to the centrifugal mist on the top of the drying chamber. The atomizer can atomize the material liquid into small atomized liquid droplets. The material liquid and hot air come into contact in parallel, the water quickly evaporates, and the product is dried in a short time. The finished product is discharged through the bottom of the drying tower and the cyclone separator, and the exhaust gas is evacuated and exhausted by the fan.
1.Fast drying speed
2. In the constant speed stage, the temperature of the droplet is close to the wet bulb temperature of the hot air used. The material will not affect its product quality due to the high temperature air.
3. The production process is simple, single operation control is convenient, and it is easy to realize automation.
4. Due to the large amount of air used, the drying volume becomes larger and the volume heat transfer coefficient is lower.
5. Prevent pollution and improve the production environment.
6, suitable for continuous large-scale production.
Application range of horizontal spray drying tower:
Heat-sensitive materials, biological products and pharmaceutical products are basically close to the standard of drying under vacuum.